The Hightide Sea & Surf Club
It all started during a trip… We’re sat in our favourite bar in Levanto… It’s been a great day out on the sea, with salt in our hair and sand between our toes, we order a beer in the warm sun, a huge apero arrives on the table, and we relive the excitement, fun moments and impressions of the day out on the sea… the fresh sea air, the sounds and smells of the sea, the crashing of the sea into the rocks, the exhileration of riding down a surf wave and satisfaction of exploring the coastline. We decide that we need to do this more and make it easier to meet up, get out paddling in all its forms and have a beer or two. And so began the Sea & Surf Club.
If you’ve been on a few courses and wonder what to do next and how to get further into the sport then this is the place for you. We’re here to give you the space to get out regularly and develop as a paddler in good company and to make the most of the fantastic paddling possibilities in and around Switzerland and abroad.
Minimum Paddling Level
We’re happy for anyone with some paddling experience to join. This could also be attendance of a beginners course. We do ask for the completion of a rescue course or sufficient rescue training to look after yourself and others out on the lake.
Membership fee per year
Valid from 01. January – 31. December.
Meet other Sea Paddlers in Switzerland
- Access to the Sea & Surf Club Forum
- Arrange trips and find paddle partners
- Share info and experience
More Paddling Opportunities
- Informal weekly evening Paddle in Bönigen during the summer Months
- Invitation to four Paddle events per year organised through us
Reduced prices at Hightide
- Access to Season Rentals: CHF200 per year
- 10% Discount on Hightide courses in Switzerland
- 30% Discount on Rentals for yourself
Help your friends try it out
- 10% Discount for friends on Beginner & Rescue courses
- Access to yearly rental: CHF200 per year
- Access to boat storage CHF150
Subscribe to Hightide to access our exclusive members-only forum.
If you’re already a member log in here