4. For what purposes and on what legal basis do we process personal data about you?
Purposes of processing Information automatically collected
The data automatically collected as described above is processed for the purposes of proper functioning of our Website, e.g. for establishing a connection, ensuring stability and uninterrupted system security, to improve our services, and for statistical purposes in the event of attacks on the network infrastructure on which the Website is made available.
Information provided by you
We will use the information provided by you for the lawful purposes which were evident from the circumstance or indicated at the time of collection which may include the following purposes:
- communicating with you (e.g. about our services) and provide you with the best possible and personalized information you may require from us
- for answering any questions or requests you may have about our services in the best possible manner, asking you questions and giving additional information tailored to your interests in connection with our services prior to entering into a possible contract relation
- For complying with legal or other regulatory requirements and internal rules; and
- For establishing, exercise and/or defend actual or potential legal claims, investigations or similar proceedings.
Information generated in connection with a service-booking and during a trip
We will use the information provided by you for the provision of our services as requested by you and to enhance your customer experience and our business performance.
Legal basis for processing
The legal basis for processing your personal data for the purposes described above may be based on the following legal grounds:
- your consent, only if it may be withdrawn at any time;
- for the performance of a contract with you or for the intention to enter into a contract with you;
- to comply with a legal obligation (e.g. for tax reasons or for purposes of legal investigations or proceedings); or
- for the purposes of our legitimate interests, for example for maintaining and improving our internal business administration, organization, operations, risk management, protection of systems and premises, prevention of fraud and other offences, for advertising and marketing activities, to guarantee an effective, efficient, secure and harmonized service, to comply with legal or other regulatory requirements and internal rules, and for establishing, exercise and/or defend actual or potential legal claims, investigations or similar proceedings.
Should the processing be based on your consent or our legitimate interests, you may withdraw consent or object to that processing at any time by contacting us directly at email@example.com. Please note, however, that the withdrawal of your consent will not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.